The Magma supercomputer is a workhorse for scientists who require a highly reliable computing system with high performance that can run for long periods of time.
- This system offers scientists 5.4 petaflops of computing capacity
- #69 on the Top 500 Supercomputers in the World
- Magma Supercomputer liquid cooling technology:
- 16x racks with direct liquid cooled Penguin Computing servers
- 16x Stainless steel Rack Manifolds, featuring 100% dry-break quick disconnect technology
- 4x row based CDUs managing 16 racks
- Custom secondary fluid network above the racks