Service Technician, Level 2
CoolIT Systems is looking for a Level 2 Service Support Technician with refrigeration and HVAC experience to join our team. This exciting and challenging position is based from our head office in Calgary, Alberta, but is focused on international service for our global installation projects.
Job Type: Full-time.
Job Location: Calgary, AB.
Required education: High school diploma with preference given to people with pipe trades experience (plumbing, refrigeration/HVAC and pipe fitting) and/or power engineering and building operators.
Required experience: Minimum 2 years.
Reports to: Service Manager.
Travel Requirements: 30%.
- Service/support calls, new installs, preventative and corrective maintenance work on our Direct Contact Liquid Cooling Solutions.
- Respond to and carry to completion any troubleshooting and repairs assigned.
- Comply with all internal and external requirements including, but not limited to, environmental, health and safety.
- Assist other departments during slow periods (production, special projects, and engineering).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft (Word, Outlook, Excel) –to ensure proper documentation of work done and work required.
- Able to travel internationally; able to pass police background checks, in addition to any other government security checks that may be required.
- Have a valid drivers licence with clear driver’s abstract.
- A strong electrical background–can use and understand a multi-meter.
- In good physical health, and able to frequently perform heavy lifting (150 lb. lift between 2 people).
Company Benefits (Full Time Permanent Employees):
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation.
- Six Flex Days per Year.
- Paid time off at Christmas.
- Full Medical and Dental Coverage, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Program.
- Health or Lifestyle Spending Account.
- Company Stock Options.
ABOUT COOLIT SYSTEMS, INC.
CoolIT Systems, headquartered in Calgary, is an industry-leading engineering company that has been dedicated to the invention and design of state-of-the-art liquid cooling technology since 2001. With over 60 patents and 2 million Direct Contact Liquid Cooling (DCLC™) units deployed in desktop computers, servers and data centers around the world, our vision is to become the global leader in energy efficient liquid cooling solutions. We strive to be an employer of choice and as such we believe in rewarding our employees with career and development opportunities that will maintain and strengthen our culture while aligning to our vision and values. We’re a company that is full of vibrant, innovative people who love what we do.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate? Please apply with your resume and accompanying cover letter via email.
We thank every candidate in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@coolitsystems.com.