Sales Operations Coordinator
CoolIT Systems, Inc. is looking for a high performing Operations Coordinator with 2-3 years experience to join our Calgary team.
The primary responsibility of the Operations Coordinator is to manage the sales order process; ensuring sales orders are generated accurately, providing updates to both internal and external stakeholders as required and preparing appropriate documentation throughout the process.
The Operations Coordinator is also responsible for managing customer product returns, driving post return analysis and rework through the appropriate process, as well as informing existing and potential customers of CoolIT Systems’ service capabilities and schedules.
This position is a key moment for the organization to affect relations between the organization and the customer; and to provide important information to current and potential customers.
Required education: Associate Degree in Business Management; or Technical Certification in Operations, Logistics, or Supply Management.
Required experience: Minimum of 2-3 years in a customer service environment, with extensive administrative and scheduling of multiple departments experience. Must have training and experience in logistics, customer communication, and service scheduling.
PLM / ERP Experience: Knowledge and practical usage of NetSuite ERP.
Reports to: Director of Sales Operations
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Calgary, AB
Travel Requirements: None.
ABOUT COOLIT SYSTEMS, INC.
Systems, headquartered in Calgary, is an industry-leading engineering company that has been dedicated to the invention and design of state-of-the-art liquid cooling technology since 2001. With over 60 patents and 2 million Direct Contact Liquid Cooling (DCLC™) units deployed in desktop computers, servers and data centers around the world, our vision is to become the global leader in energy efficient liquid cooling solutions. We strive to be an employer of choice and as such we believe in rewarding our employees with career and development opportunities that will maintain and strengthen our culture while aligning to our vision and values. We’re a company that is full of vibrant, innovative people who love what we do.
As part of our team at COOLIT, we offer the following benefits:
• 3 Weeks’ Vacation
• Six Flex Days per Year
• Paid time off at Christmas
• Full Medical and Dental Coverage, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Program (100% company paid)
• Health or Lifestyle Spending Account
• Company Stock Options
- Management of the Sales Order entry and process flow from existing quotations, ensuring sales orders are generated accurately.
- Verification of contractual documents to ensure all needs are met for Finance and Operations.Professional customer order acknowledgement; relaying information for PO updates or corrections.
- Releasing Sales Orders to Production and providing feedback to the Customer per ship dates and other critical details.
- First point of contact for RMA (Return Materials Authorization) inquiries through Global Support email.
- Fully capture and maintain all information gathered from the customers.
- Ensure all forms and documentation (schedules, plans, communications including email threads) is uploaded to cases in NetSuite.
- Tasking/escalating issues and failure analysis to appropriate individuals/groups within the organization.
- Schedule/Track planned service, rework, and preventative maintenance events.
- Obtain RMA approvals.
- Communicate and work closely with the Master Scheduler in our Calgary Manufacturing facility to coordinate rework efforts.
- Book travel arrangements for technicians needing to travel to customer facilities.
- Working closely with Logistics to get RMA units back to facility for repair/rework; and to get completed units back to the customer.
- Follow-up with other departments to ensure compliance with organizational RMA goals and customer expectations.
- Continuous professional communication with customer as RMA schedule milestones are completed.
- Attend meetings involving RMAs and specific service events.
- Ongoing communication with Finance to provide awareness of credit memos.
- Experience in working directly in complex electromechanical and / or engineering environments would be a definite asset.
- Fundamental understanding of Planning, Manufacturing, Production Control and Quality Assurance concepts.
- Articulate and precise with written and verbal communication with internal and external customers.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- A team player and able to work with others in an effective and appropriate manner.
- Strong, organizational and analytical skills; ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines.
- Flexible, adaptive to change and possess good.
- Detail oriented, organized and excellent time management skills in a fast-paced with dynamic requirements and priorities with the ability to fulfill responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Customer focused.
- Able to follow and create processes.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this position? We would be pleased to review both your cover letter briefly telling us why you would be a great fit for this position and organization, and your resume detailing your related experience and education. Please send both your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We thank every candidate in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.