Program Manager, Data Center Solutions
An exciting and challenging position exists as a Program Manager at CoolIT’s head office in Calgary, Alberta. As a member of the Program Group, you would be accountable for the planning, development and launch of numerous new product introductions (NPI’s) for server and switch OEMs such as Dell, HPE, Intel, and others.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB
Required Education: Engineering Degree
Required Experience: 5+ years
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the Planning, Development and Launch of New Product Introductions (NPI)
- Work closely and collaboratively on product development with leading global brands within the data center and IT industry
- Work closely with global Business Development and Account Managers to respond to customer RFPs and RFQs.
- Oversee and manage NPI project scope, schedule, resources, and budget
- Ensure that all product development follows the CoolIT Product Development Process
- Manage project risks and issues, and respond with the appropriate level of planning and action to ensure all commitments are met
- Measure and report project status using appropriate tools, techniques, and metrics
- Manage stakeholder interactions and expectations
- Report and escalate to management potential issues and risks as needed
- Proactively anticipate, identify, and mitigate risk areas
- Hold regular meetings with customers and internal core teams to ensure effective communication and collaboration between cross-functional teams
- Global travel required up to 25%
Skills and Qualifications
- Engineering degree, preferably in electromechanical discipline
- 5+ years in product development role for electromechanical systems
- Experience working with demanding customers from large multinational organizations to provide timely updates and manage expectations
- Experience in project management desirable and PMP designation considered an asset
- Capable of managing complex projects across a global organization with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Track record of delivering projects on time and in budget
- Solid organizational skills including time management, attention to detail, and prioritization
- Ability to work on multiple, concurrent problems of diverse scope with diverse teams
- Acts with a sense of urgency, illustrates ambition and drives for completion of tasks and projects
- Strong cross functional leader that takes a collaborative approach to tackle projects and overcome roadblocks
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation
- Participation in the Benefits program including; Health & Dental, Flex Spending Account, Flex time, all other corporate benefit programs that are or become available
- Cover Letter
Applications submitted without requested documents will not be considered.
CoolIT Systems, headquartered in Calgary, is an industry-leading engineering company that has been dedicated to the invention and design of state-of-the-art liquid cooling technology since 2001.
With over 60 patents and 2 million Direct Contact Liquid Cooling (DCLC™) units deployed in desktop computers, servers and data centers around the world, our vision is to become the global leader in energy efficient liquid cooling solutions.
We strive to be an employer of choice and as such we believe in rewarding our employees with career and development opportunities that will maintain and strengthen our culture while aligning to our vision and values. We are a company that is full of vibrant, innovative people who love what we do.
We kindly advise that we will not be recruiting or taking calls/emails from Talent, Recruitment, Staffing, Placement firms.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.