Program Manager, Data Center Solutions
CoolIT Systems, Inc. is looking for a high performing Program Manager with 2-5+ years experience to join our Calgary Data Center Solutions team.
As a member of the Business Development and Product Marketing (BDPM) team, you would oversee the launch of numerous new product introductions (NPI’s) for server OEMs such as Dell, HPE, Intel, and others.
- Required education: BSc-Engineering.
- Required experience: 2-5+ years experience in hardware product development; and 1-3+ years experience in a product or program management role.
- PLM / ERP Experience: NetSuite experience preferred.
- Reports to: Director, Data Center Solutions.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Job Location: Calgary, AB.
- Travel Requirements: 25%.
ABOUT COOLIT SYSTEMS, INC.
CoolIT Systems, headquartered in Calgary, is an industry-leading engineering company that has been dedicated to the invention and design of state-of-the-art liquid cooling technology since 2001. With over 60 patents and 2 million Direct Contact Liquid Cooling (DCLC™) units deployed in desktop computers, servers and data centers around the world, our vision is to become the global leader in energy efficient liquid cooling solutions. We strive to be an employer of choice and as such we believe in rewarding our employees with career and development opportunities that will maintain and strengthen our culture while aligning to our vision and values. We’re a company that is full of vibrant, innovative people who love what we do.
As part of our team at COOLIT, we offer the following benefits:
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation.
- Six Flex Days per Year.
- Paid time off at Christmas.
- Full Medical and Dental Coverage, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Program.
- Health or Lifestyle Spending Account.
- Company Stock Options.
- Accountable for all aspects of NPI projects within a customer product portfolio.
- Develop and direct strategic growth plans for existing accounts.
- Work to secure new customers within the server OEM market, with a specific focus on servers for High Performance Compute and Supercomputers.
- Work closely with global Business Development Managers to offer Rack DCLC technology to end-users through RFPs and RFQs.
- Oversee the creation of detailed project schedules, resources, and budgets from conception to market launch.
- Manage product pricing, margins and cost reductions within a customer product portfolio.
- Ensure that all product development follows the CoolIT Product Development Lifecycle.
- Manage customers, market risks and issues responding with the appropriate level of planning and action to ensure all product commitments are met.
- Measure and report project status using appropriate tools, techniques and metrics.
- Manage stakeholder interactions and expectations.
- Report and escalate to management potential issues and risks as needed.
- Proactively anticipate, identify, and mitigate risk areas.
- Hold regular meetings to ensure cross-functional team members communicate effectively and ensure that all Product risks are identified in a timely fashion.
- Business Development experience seen as an asset.
- Experience in managing complex projects across a global organization.
- Experience in planning and growing product portfolios within a customer product.
- Track record of delivering projects on time within a matrix organizational structure.
- Solid organizational skills including time management, attention to detail, and multi-tasking.
- Ability to work on multiple, concurrent problems of diverse scope with diverse project teams.
- Acts with a sense of urgency, illustrates ambition and drives for completion of tasks/projects.
- Overflowing with exuberance, energy, and enthusiasm.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications skills, specifically strong in Excel.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this position? We would be pleased to review both your cover letter briefly telling us why you would be a great fit for this position and organization, and your resume detailing your related experience and education.
We thank every candidate in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.