ERP Business Analyst
CoolIT Systems, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Analyst in a rapidly growing organization. The primary function of the ERP Business Analyst will be supporting internal users in the NetSuite environment, and working with NetSuite as we expand the ERP functionality to support our organization. The incumbent will be service oriented, collaborative, able to maintain a positive attitude with a willingness to learn and develop.
Job Type: Full-time.
Job Location: Calgary, AB.
Required education: BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
Required experience: Minimum of 3 years of developer experience.
Reports to: VP of Shared Services.
Travel Requirements: Rare.
- Develop high quality, well performing, modular, configurable, commercial software products.
- Work with and add to our software development methodology and practices.
- Work with a team to deliver software functionality.
- Ensure software deliverables align with the technical architecture, development standards and quality practices.
- Assist in building and executing integrated unit tests for all code modules.
- Self-Motived to learn new technologies when required.
- Participate in peer review activities.
- Familiar with Agile Development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban.
- Experience designing for and working with relational databases such as MySQL.
- Experience building software from the ground up for high reliability: Unit Testing, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration.
- Familiar with Linux and Linux package management.
- Commercial software development experience is an asset.
CONSIDERED AN ASSET
- Familiarity with Docker, KnexJS
- Exposure to technologies such as Grafana, Prometheus, Control Systems
- Firmware Development – C, C++
- Modbus, SNMP
- IoT experience, Raspberry Pi (even hobbies)
COMPANY BENEFITS (FULL-TIME PERMANENT EMPLOYEES):
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation.
- Six Flex Days per Year.
- Paid time off at Christmas.
- Full Medical and Dental Coverage, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Program.
- Health or Lifestyle Spending Account.
- Company Stock Options.
ABOUT COOLIT SYSTEMS
CoolIT Systems, headquartered in Calgary, is an industry-leading engineering company that has been dedicated to the invention and design of state-of-the-art liquid cooling technology since 2001. With over 60 patents and 2 million Direct Contact Liquid Cooling (DCLC™) units deployed in desktop computers, servers and data centers around the world, our vision is to become the global leader in energy efficient liquid cooling solutions. We strive to be an employer of choice and as such we believe in rewarding our employees with career and development opportunities that will maintain and strengthen our culture while aligning to our vision and values. We’re a company that is full of vibrant, innovative people who love what we do.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate? Please apply with your resume and accompanying cover letter via email.
We thank every candidate in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.