Document Control Specialist
CoolIT Systems, Inc. is hiring a full time Document Control Specialist to support the design, manufacture, and sale of Direct Contact Liquid Cooling (DCLC™) products for computer desktop and Enterprise / OEM server-based applications at our Calgary facility.
The primary responsibility of the Document Control Specialist is to oversee and control the company’s documents to ensure standard, regulatory, legal, and security compliance in all areas of the business, including: Engineering, Legal, Manufacturing, Program/Project Management, Quality, Sales, Supply Chain, and Training.
Reporting to the Director of Manufacturing, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual who takes ownership, is a team player, and wants to contribute to the future of scalable computer cooling solutions.
- Required education: Administration Degree or equivalent experience
- Required experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of experience and knowledge in Document Control and Records Management
- Required Certification: Document Management Certified Professional (DMCP)
- System Experience: Preference given to Arena PLM, Oracle NetSuite ERP, and Microsoft SharePoint experience
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Location: Calgary, AB
ABOUT COOLIT SYSTEMS, INC.
CoolIT Systems, headquartered in Calgary, is an industry-leading engineering company that has been dedicated to the invention and design of state-of-the-art liquid cooling technology since 2001. With over 60 patents and 2 million Direct Contact Liquid Cooling (DCLC™) units deployed in desktop computers, servers and data centers around the world, our vision is to become the global leader in energy efficient liquid cooling solutions. We strive to be an employer of choice and as such we believe in rewarding our employees with career and development opportunities that will maintain and strengthen our culture while aligning to our vision and values. We’re a company that is full of vibrant, innovative people who love what we do.
As part of our team at COOLIT, we offer the following benefits:
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation
- Six Flex Days per Year
- Paid time off at Christmas
- Full Medical and Dental Coverage, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Program
- Health or Lifestyle Spending Account
- Company Stock Options
- Maintain, organize, store, retrieve, and disseminate organization documents using document management software including Arena Solutions PLM, Oracle NetSuite ERP, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Collect, scan, and upload company documents in accordance with company policies, procedures, and processes.
- Ensure documents are managed, tracked, and registered in the document management systems.
- Notify personnel and other stakeholders of approval signoff and input requirements for the maintenance and update of data and documents in all document management systems.
- Assist in the maintenance, update, and revision control of documents related to the company’s Quality Management System.
- Assist in compliance audit preparation and follow up activities.
- Perform administration tasks related to implementation of new and upgrade of existing system modules.
- Generate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Process Control Documents.
- Work with the Instructional Designer/Trainer in developing training materials and processes for Document Control, Standard Operating Procedures, and documenting processes.
- Perform data entry into the Arena PLM and Oracle NetSuite ERP Systems for Item Attributes, Bill of Materials (BOM), and Approved Suppliers.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to monitor and track the health of the Documentation Management Systems.
- Additional tasks and duties will be assigned as needed. Responsibilities noted are core daily task, projects will be assigned on an as needed basis.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferred, minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant experience working in documentation control, office administration, and data entry in a technology driven, product hardware based, design and manufacturing environment.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Document Control.
- Working knowledge of ISO 90001 and other Quality Control Standards.
- Experience transacting in Arena PLM and Oracle NetSuite ERP systems.
- Proficiency with standard MS Office software.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to be effective and productive in a fast paced, deadline driven work environment.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, detail and accuracy oriented.
- Must be capable of working well both independently and in teams.
- Must have excellent prioritization, organization, and multitask skills.
- Legal Canadian resident required.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this position? We would be pleased to review both your cover letter briefly telling us why you would be a great fit for this position and organization, and your resume detailing your related experience and education. Please email both to email@example.com.
We thank every candidate in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.