Key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Ongoing client liaison and communication throughout the project will be required
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues, and devise contingency plans
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, vendors, and other departments
- Specify market requirements for current and future product offerings by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Analyzing potential partner relationships
- Interact with the sales team to prepare standard and custom quotes for data center implementations
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong desire to work in a fast paced technology company
- PMP designation or working towards PMP designation
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience
- Knowledge of various tools: NetSuite, Arena and SharePoint
- Knowledge of cooling strategies used in the data center industry an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workloads and utilize planning & time management skills to adhere to deadlines
- Must possess strong team leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success defining and launching successful products would be an asset
- You have a work-hard, play-hard mentality and are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and like to have fun while you’re doing it
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude with ability for innovative thinking
- Valid driving license
- Valid passport
Company Benefits (Full-Time Permanent Employees):
- Six Flex Days per Year
- Paid time off at Christmas.
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation.
- Full Medical and Dental (100%) Coverage, Long Term & Short Term Disability Program, Health Spending or Wellness Spending Account.
- Company Stock Options.
Why join CoolIT Systems?
Ranked as the 34th fastest growing company in Canada by PROFIT500 Magazine, CoolIT Systems is a dynamic, global firm that offers an entrepreneurial and cross-disciplinary environment. With a strong engineering background including 44 patents, the company delivers leading liquid cooling solutions to the desktop computer and data center marketplace. Team members are expected to deliver the skills, energy and attitude to continue to propel CoolIT forward.
We strive to be an employer of choice and as such we believe in rewarding our employees with career and development opportunities that will maintain and strengthen our culture while aligning to our vision and values. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package that includes flex time and stock options. We’re a company that is full of vibrant, innovative people who love what we do. If you’re looking for a place where you can add value and move away from the status quo, we’d like to learn more about you.
If you fit the above description, please apply via email:
We thank every candidate in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.