Rack DCLC™ CHx650
Liquid-to-Liquid heat exchange which manages a network of IT cabinets
Designed to manage the distribution of clean, treated coolant to and from a network of IT cabinets, the CHx650 accepts ASHRAE W3-W5 warm facility water and manages 650kW of processor load per network. This stand-alone CHx can be customized to fit various data center environments. Standard equipment groups offer N+1 redundancy and, when used in tandem, can provide tier 4 resiliency.
- Manages 650kW of processor load per network
- Supports 40kW+ cooling capacity per rack
- ASHRAE W3-W5 warm water cooling (2°C – 45°C)
- Redundant centralized pumps
- Full control systems
- Dramatically increase CPU/GPU density
- Eliminate the need for chillers and CRACs
- Monitor health system remotely
- Simple installation and maintenance
- ROI in 1 year or less!